My bag has items totalling $
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Sportsgirl Pty Ltd, registered office: 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne Vic, ABN 77090049415 ('Us', 'We' and 'Our'). We will facilitate the fulfilment and management of the prizes.
2. The promotion is open to Australian residents, 16 years of age and older and is able to take the prize referred to in clause 6 ('You'). Directors, management and employees of Sportsgirl Pty Ltd and their agencies associated with this promotion, together with the immediate family members of these directors management and employees, are not eligible to enter this promotion. This competition is open to all states.
3. To be eligible to win the prize you must be a member the Sportsgirl community. Entry must be submitted via the forum thread or via the Sportsgirl Facebook page.
4. We do not accept any responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or submissions. All entries will become our property upon submission through our website and via our Facebook page. By uploading your design to us you are fully responsible for the clearance of its use. If anyone contacts us about an image you’ve used and its rights, we will remove the image immediately and will refer that company/ individual to you so be sure to obtain all the appropriate clearances beforehand if using someone else’s work in your design.
5. While you are able to post multiple entries, Sportsgirl will take into consideration ONLY your first entry when considering your entry.
- Image size: 634 pixels wide
- JPEG format
- Instructions and pictures should be your own original work
- You should play nice! That means, if you’d feel weird showing it to kids or to your mum, you shouldn’t submit it. So no naughty words, obscenities, threats – you know what we mean!
6. The promotion commences at 10.00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on the 4th of April 2011 and closes 10am AEST on the 9th of May 2011 (the Promotion Period).
7. The winner will be chosen by Sportsgirl Pty Ltd in its absolute discretion. Sportsgirl considers the comments and community support to help assist in the decision however Sportsgirl’s discretion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be announced on Sportsgirl.com.au on the 13th of May 2011. The winner will be notified via email by the 13th May 2011. The winner will be sent a notification email to the email address provided at the time of entry. Sportsgirl accepts no responsibility for unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email information.
8. The prize is a $500 Sportsgirl voucher and the publication of the winning tutorial on the Sportsgirl blog. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to re judge in the event of an Eligible Entrant being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If a prize remains forfeited or unclaimed as of 9am on the 20th May, the Promoter will announce a new winner on the 23rd at 3 pm at the offices of Sportsgirl Pty.Ltd, 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne, Victoria, Australia.
10. We (and each of our related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) whatsoever that is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion, the receipt or use of this prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, or providers, computer equipment, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including but not limited to, any injury or damage you may suffer or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster we reserve the right (subject to any written directions under applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion.