Stunning Jewellery that Makes You Shine
Fashionable jewellery never goes out of style and is one of the most important pieces that can be used to finish off an outfit and pull it all together. From a delicate charm necklace to chunky bracelets and gemstone ring sets, women's jewellery can say a lot about your personality.
In our diverse collection, we offer an array of eye-catching pieces that are perfect additions to your jewellery collection and designed to suit any style or occasion:
- Gold-Plated Jewellery: Go from day to night with luxe gold-plated jewellery.
- Silver-Plated Jewellery: Slide effortlessly into any look with timeless silver pieces.
- Necklaces: From chokers to long chain necklaces, we've got your neck covered for any style.
- Earrings: Choose from classy freshwater pearls, subtle studs, bold hoops, or dynamic drop earrings for every mood.
- Rings: Gem rings, gold rings, silver rings—pick and mix for instant flair.
- Bracelets: Arm yourself in style with chain bracelets or versatile bangles.
- Jewellery Packs: Grab a curated jewellery pack for instant, coordinated chic.
What Jewellery Suits Me?
When it comes to choosing metals and stones, different colours look better against different skin tones. Generally, if you have a cool skin tone you'll shine in light metals like white gold, platinum or silver. Go for shades of blue, green and purple when choosing stones. If you have a warm skin tone, gold, rose gold and copper will look a treat on you. Stones that are red, orange or yellow will really pop against your skin.
How do You Style Statement Jewellery Pieces?
Statement jewellery pieces are pieces of jewellery that demand attention and are made to be the star of any outfit. From oversized hoop earrings to beaded necklaces, these bold pieces help you flaunt your style and personality in full force. Statement jewellery has features that make it stand out, whether it's its large size or unique shape, a contrasting colour combination or interesting material and texture.
There's a knack for styling statement jewellery correctly. One of the rules is to pair dramatic jewellery with simple clothing in soft or muted tones. Think of a plain top with jeans or a matching two-piece set in the same colour. This way, you'll avoid busy patterns that can clash with the jewellery and compete for attention. A little black dress always works wonders with some heeled shoes, a bag and a pair of showstopper gold earrings or a pendant necklace.
However – rules are made to be broken! If you love to mix and match loud colours and heavily patterned pieces with your jewellery, we say go for it. A vibrant pair of statement earrings can add a pop of colour to a printed jumper or jacket. Take a knitwear sweater to the next level by teaming it with some drop statement earrings or channel 90s nostalgia with our 90s jewellery and pair choker necklaces with v-neckline tops and boots.
How Do You Pair Jewellery?
If you love to wear a lot of bling, coordinating your pieces can help you create a unified look that reflects your style. Here are some tips on how you can mix and match your pieces:
- Focus on one area of the body and tone down the rest. If you're rocking a statement necklace, keep the rings and earrings more subtle. This allows your pearl necklace or yellow gold piece to truly shine.
- Stacked rings add loads of visual interest. A ring pack comes with a pre-picked variety of styles and colours for stacking on each finger.
- Stud earring packs offer a range of options for the office or a day out. From diamond to yellow gold, the choices are endless.
- Mix metals like a pro. Silver jewellery can be worn with gold jewellery, so go ahead and layer gold chains with silver rings and earrings.
- Choose a special stone and wear it across your jewellery pieces. For many, this is a birthstone. A zodiac necklace is a sweet nod to the stars and looks amazing with elegant rings and earrings.
Ready to elevate your look? Browse our new arrivals and bestsellers for the latest in jewellery essentials and gifts. Want to shop in-store? Use our Store Locator to find your nearest Australian Sportsgirl outlet. Sorting out your ring size? Just click 'What's My Size', head to 'Rings', and measure up! Got questions? Our FAQ has you covered for all things checkout and gift cards. Don't forget to add your faves to your wishlist!