Sportsgirl is more than just a store – the stripes are a part of modern Australian culture.
Whether you are in one of 150+ stores or connecting with our rapidly expanding online community, you will know that Sportsgirl is at the forefront of Australian fashion and culture.
We collaborate with some of the best and brightest creative talent both in Australia and across the globe.
At Sportsgirl we’re more than a fashion retailer – we’re a community of passionate, dynamic and innovative team members dedicated to creating the latest fashion and bringing it directly to you.
As a team member with us you will be joining a business that is committed to supporting and developing you in your career, wherever it may take you. We support our awesome team members in developing skills, experience and confidence they need to take on the world.
Whatever your goal – Sportsgirl is more than a job, it’s your dream career.
- Amazing staff discounts
- Event participation
- Great store incentives and bonus program
- Career progression
- Coaching and development
- Management Development Program
- Conferences and season launches
- Inspirational talks by guest speakers
- Team member referral incentives
- Corporate discounted health insurance
When you start a career with us we will support and develop you all the way to your career goal.
We support our awesome team members in developing the skills, experience and confidence they need to take on the world. We regularly have positions in a range of diverse roles within fashion areas from our shop floor to head office.
We’ve listed some key positions you can expect to find within each of the areas below:
- Retail Operations (Sales Team Member/ASM/Store Manager/Business Manager)
- Buying (Buying Administration Assistant, Buying Assistant/Trainee Buyer/Buyer)
- Planning (Merchandise Assistant/Trainee Planner/Planner)
- Visual Merchandising (In-store VM, State VM, State VM Manager)
- Marketing (Graphic Designer/Marketing & PR Co-ordinator)
- Digital (Ecommerce Customer Support/ Ecommerce Co-ordinator /Digital Co-ordinator/Digital Manager)
- Finance (Banking Officer/Accounts Payable Officer/Assistant Accountant/Financial Accountant)
- People & Development (State Recruitment Co-ordinator, Health, Safety & Wellbeing Advisor/Recruitment Manager)
To view current opportunities click here.
You’ll be trained and developed by our successful leaders. We offer mentoring, group and online training programs that are just like us – fun, inspiring and innovative.
All our new Team Members will go through an initial training plan – supported by regular catch ups and ongoing training and development with your Manager. As your career progresses, you will be invited to take part in our Management Development training, state meetings and conferences to support and develop you in achieving your goals.